HOME OPEN CANCELLED. UNDER OFFER.
“Retain and Build” subdivision potential opportunities are becoming increasingly difficult to find in the City of Belmont. This first time ever offered large family lot investment home is superbly located in the heart of Belmont and just around the corner from the Belvidere Street Shopping precinct. Whilst the home is in need of TLC, it is ripe for renovation and/or extension. The floor plan is reflective of the build era and is entirely functional.
* 3 big bedrooms. Timber flooring.
* Separate lounge with fire place.
* Gas stove. Country kitchen.
* High ceilings. Linen closet.
* Single lock up carport with roller door.
* Wide side access for a future garage.
* Rear patio over paving.
* Garden sheds.
This home is to be sold on an “As is” and “Where is” basis.
Situated some 8km from the CBD, this home is strategically located close to outstanding amenities, including the Belvidere Shopping Precinct, Public Transport, Perth Airport, DFO, Costco, Belmont Forum, Optus Stadium, future Redcliffe Train Station, Crown Entertainment Complex and the Swan River.
Council rates: $1,320. Water rates: $1006.
Land size: 926sqm. Frontage: 19.49m. Zoning: R20
* Subdivision is subject to planning approval and requires the buyer's own due diligence.
This property is proudly presented on behalf of the Housing Authority by RealtyWest. Please call Martin Cardozo on 0416193008 for more information.