* HUGE 956SQM BLOCK. RETAIN AND BUILD POTENTIAL.
* CLASSIC MID 60'S BRICK AND TILE FAMILY HOME,
* SOUGHT AFTER WIDE ACCESS TO A MASSIVE BACKYARD.
"Retain and Build" subdivision potential opportunities are becoming increasingly difficult to find in the City of Belmont. This move in ready home is impressive, constructed of double brick and tile and has many desirable character features.
The home is perfectly nestled in the heart of Belmont, just around the corner from the Belvidere Street Shopping precinct and Belmay primary school and playing field.
A PERFECT FAMILY INVESTMENT!
* Polished jarrah timber flooring and skirting boards throughout.
* Decorative ceilings and cornices in the lounge.
* French sliding glass doors off lounge.
* Gas heating point. Wall mount air conditioner.
* Master bedroom wall mount air conditioner.
* Upgraded kitchen with gas stove and rangehood.
* Enormous bathroom with separate bath.
* Tandem attached carport. Recoated roof.
* Full length hardstand driveway to the rear workshop.
* Large rear patio over paving.
* Massive blank slate backyard.
* Bore and reticulation.
* Gas storage hot water system.
Situated some 8km from the CBD, this home is strategically located close to outstanding amenities, including the Belvidere Shopping Precinct, Public Transport, Perth Airport, DFO, Costco, Belmont Forum, Optus Stadium, future Redcliffe Train Station, Crown Entertainment Complex and the Swan River.
Council rates: $1,348. Water rates: $1060.
Land size: 956sqm. Frontage: 20.12m. Zoning: R20
* Subdivision is subject to planning approval and requires the buyer’s own due diligence.
This property is proudly presented by RealtyWest. Please call Martin Cardozo on 0416193008 for more information.