UNDER CONTRACT. Home open cancelled.
Built new in 1987 by the current owner, this superbly presented FIRST TIME OFFERED family residence has been meticulously and lovingly maintained from new and will surely impress the most fastidious buyer.
If you've been waiting for a close to LAND VALUE INVESTMENT package in a fantastic and exciting growth potential location, then this terrific home on a huge 885sqm will certainly not disappoint. Be quick, this is GENUINELY GREAT BUYING!!
* Double brick and clay tile construction.
* Side secure gate access to the rear yard.
* Freestanding brick & iron powered garage/workshop.
* 3 car tandem undercover secure parking.
* Bore reticulated. Huge rear veggie garden potential.
* Front feature boundary wall.
* Front and rear tiled verandahs.
* Security/barrier doors and screens.
* Spacious bedrooms and living areas.
* Big kitchen. Plenty of storage and bench space.
* Recently installed Fisher & Paykel double oven $3K+.
* Large dining/meals area.
* Additional rear family/sitting room.
* Oversized laundry room.
* Wall mounted A/C unit in Bedroom 1, Lounge & Kitchen.
* Alarm system, Solar hot water system.
* NBN currently connected.
Only some 8.5km from the CBD, 103 Boulder Avenue is a superb family investment location, a short stroll to the Swan River and with easy access to Shops (DFO, future Costco, Belmont Forum, Morley Galleria, Midland Gate), Airports, Public Transport and Schools. St Maria Goretti’s and Redcliffe Primary schools are within close walking distance and the Great Eastern Highway provides ready access to Tonkin Highway, Tunnel, CBD, Optus Stadium and the Guildford gateway to the Swan Valley.
AN EXCITING AND RARE OFFERING. All aboard at the Redcliffe Station!
This property is proudly presented by RealtyWest. Please call Martin on 0416 193 008 to arrange your personal tour of this fantastic family investment.