HOME OPEN CANCELLED. UNDER OFFER/CONTRACT.
*NEW WOW PRICE* VIEWING ALSO BY APPOINTMENT. PLEASE ALSO CHECK OUT THE 360 VIRTUAL TOUR.
This is a significant quality family residence, you’ll be proud to call home!
5 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Double Garage, Studio/Workshop, Enormous Undercover Multi-purpose Alfresco and Extra Hardstand Parking in a Family Friendly Culdesac.
141sqm Home, 116sqm Alfresco Patios, 20sqm Studio/Workshop, 37sqm Garage & 4sqm Verandah. That’s a total of 318sqm of AWESOME LIVING + Ducted REVERSE CYCLE Air Conditioning & Below Ground Salt Water SWIMMING POOL.
A limited opportunity now exists to be the new owner of this well maintained, double brick and zincalume roof circa 1999 built family home that is truly expansive with an extensive list of envious features.
Family Comfort and Security are assured. AMAZING FEATURES INCLUDE;
* Ducted Panasonic Inverter reverse cycle air conditioning.
* Large 160L gas storage hot water system.
* Multiple Living areas. Gas bayonet heating point in family.
* Master bedroom Panasonic Inverter split system air conditioner.
* Master bedroom walk in robe. Minor bedrooms double built in robes.
* Large kitchen with overhead cabinets and breakfast bar.
* Microwave recess. Plenty of bench and storage space.
* Stainless steel quality appliances and dishwasher.
* Below ground salt water fiberglass swimming pool.
* Fantastic limestone cascading waterfall feature.
* Pool pump, chlorinator, solar blanket & roller renewed. (2017 $2.2K)
* Massive timber/zinc gabled alfresco area over paving.
* Outdoor World gabled alfresco over hardstand (2019 $15K + power & lighting)
* Feature pull down alfresco blinds (2019 $5.5K)
* Quality CCTV system and security alarm system.
* Electric window roller shutters - living and all bedroom windows.
* Electric door roller shutters - family & laundry & kitchen window (2016 $3.6K)
SUPERB BONUS FEATURES;
* Water Bore. Automatic reticulated yards. Submersible pump (2018 $2.9K)
* Solar power system. 5kW inverter 26 solar panels.
* Double garage with remote sectional door.
* Brick powered workshop with built in work benches & storage.
* Extended hardstand area for trailer, caravan or work vehicle.
* Sought after off street parking for 4+ cars.
* Manicured and reticulated yards including new rear buffalo grassed area.
* Garden storage shed and side skillion under cover storage area.
By any measure, the combination of features both inside and out is truly superb. This is amazing buying. BE QUICK!!
Situated some 9km from the CBD, this home is strategically located with easy access to Great Eastern Highway, Tonkin Highway and close to outstanding amenities, including Belmont Forum, Optus Stadium, Crown Entertainment Complex, Ascot Racecourse, future Redcliffe Train Station, Costco & DFO and the Swan River.
Council rates: $1,822 Water rates: $1,336 Land area: 731sqm Zoning: R20
This property is proudly presented by RealtyWest. Please call Martin Cardozo on 0416193008 to arrange your personal tour of this fantastic family home.
*Please note that area sizes are approximate only.