HOME OPEN CANCELLED. UNDER OFFER/CONTRACT.
PLEASE ALSO CHECK OUT THE VIDEO 360 VIRTUAL TOUR.
Picturesquely set behind a front brick and iron feature fence, this FANTASTIC FAMILY HOME with an impressive street appeal will surely impress SMART BUYERS seeking a combination of LOW MAINTENANCE and COMFORTABLE SECURE LIVING.
* Huge master bedroom/parents retreat – Split system reverse cycle A/C.
* Expansive open plan living areas - Split system reverse cycle A/C.
* Large lounge/dining area - Split system reverse cycle A/C.
* Big bedrooms - 2 x Split system reverse cycle A/C.
* Excellent alfresco entertaining under gabled patio.
* Extensive security - security doors and roller shutters.
* Secure large front courtyard behind feature fencing.
* Secure parking. Double garage and additional off street parking.
Built circa 1999 and well positioned within Ascot Gardens Estate, this big family home has a long list of fabulous and impressive features including;
* Freshly painted throughout.
* Solar power system. Solar hot water system.
* Brick and iron picket feature front fence.
* Double garage - remote sectional door. Extensive paving.
* Wide feature entry door and side light.
* Soaring vaulted ceilings in the central large open plan living areas.
* Kitchen - stainless steel appliances, pantry and rangehood.
* Gas point heating in family/games rooms.
* Expensive manual and electric shutters.
* Master bedroom - walk in robes.
* Minor bedrooms - built in robes.
* Full length rear colorbond gabled patio over paving.
* Rear limestone water feature. Garden shed.
* Great neighbours!
This is terrific buying by any measure. BE QUICK!!
Situated some 9km from the CBD, this home is strategically located with easy access to Great Eastern Highway, Tonkin Highway and close to outstanding amenities, including Belmont Forum, Optus Stadium, Crown Entertainment Complex, Ascot Racecourse, future Redcliffe Train Station, Costco & DFO and the Swan River.
Council rates: $1,683 Water rates: $1,265 Land area: 401sqm
This property is proudly presented by RealtyWest. Please call Martin Cardozo on 0416193008 to arrange your personal tour of this fantastic family home.